Our Commitment to Privacy
When you sign up for our service, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form to allow us to process your order and to provide ongoing technical support for your account. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, phone number, and address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). By purchasing our services, you agree to provide and maintain accurate, complete and updated information. Your personal information will be kept only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. See "What Cookie is" below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency requesting information via subpoena or court order;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. SYSHosting may use both session ID cookies and/or persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browsers help file.
Security of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, we store your personally identifiable information and payment information in protected environment in encrypted format. SYSHosting website uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. When entering Personal Information, we strongly recommend an SSL-enabled web browser.